Monday, December 03, 2007

In my line of Duty

Work is stupid. When you are in, you feel like taking day off. When you are on leave, you miss your work. Shameless to say, I am a workolic & so naturally a alcohalic. 80 hours a week, 5 days in a week really means I have no better work to do or I love this job. This sort of working has led others in my organization to consider me as their own secretary who will help them out in all small or big jobs. This style of working initially hurt my inner mind. While I was doing my apprenticeship, one of the senior fellows had told me a line which I could not understand then. But now I can clearly decipher what they said.
"If in your dream you are doing the same job what you do in the day, that means you are a workolic"

Hope I lessen this workolic stunts & return back to my old working habits. 8 hours of busy bee & 16 hours of lazy pig.

No comments: